TRUMAN HEARTLAND COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
For a quarter of a century, Truman Heartland Community Foundation (THCF) has brought together heartland residents to improve area communities by promoting and serving private giving for the public good.
THCF is a family of more than 500 funds – established by individuals, corporations, municipalities and nonprofits who desire to make improvements in the lives of their neighbors. As a tax exempt charitable organization, we provide many benefits and services that ultimately strengthen our society’s non-profit sector. These important organizations work to provide services to raise the quality of life for us all. With a strong history in the heartland, we offer donors, charities and professional advisors unique approaches to charitable giving, creating the greatest impact with the charitable dollar.
To learn more visit: Truman Heartland Community Foundation Web Site
COOPERATING SCHOOL DISTRICTS OF GREATER KANSAS CITY
The mission of the Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City is to leverage the members’ combined strengths to provide high quality and cost-effective services and resources to maximize learning for all students.
• Establishing collaborations, partnerships and strategic alliances.
• Planning and facilitating regular opportunities to collaborate and assist schools to meet their individual and/or collective goals and Objectives.
• Providing a professional development network.
• Providing business services such as cooperative purchasing and insurance trust.
• Providing administrative services such as conferences, public relations and legislative services.
To learn more visit: Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City Web Site